Registration is finally open for 2015 service weekends. Each weekend will be full of exciting themes, cheerful service, delicious (seriously!) food, and everlasting brotherhood. The deadline for the April weekend is Friday, April 3rd. Please visit the forms page for more information (link below).
A few changes to keep in mind for 2015 weekend registrations:
– ALL PARTICIPANTS must have an updated AB copy of their BSA Medical form, nobody will be permitted at the weekend without one
– The partial weekend fee was a point of confusion and so has been eliminated
– The deadline for each weekend is two weeks before the weekend
– Registration is also available online via the council site (links can be found on the “forms” page)
– DO NOT try to register at the weekend, you will be turned away
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.