Lodge Quarterly Meeting – Today (Sept 20), 2pm
There will be a Lodge Quarterly Meeting held online today (Sun, Sept 20) at 2pm via Zoom.
The Lodge Quarterly Meeting is the business meeting of the lodge and is open to all current members. They are held on the Sunday of our three Ordeal/Service Weekends, typically April, May and September. They are normally in-person meetings, but presently being held via Zoom due to Covid-19 group meeting restrictions.
The Lodge Quarterly Meeting is run by the Lodge Chief and includes: officer and committee reports; information about upcoming events; news from the Section, Region and National; and discussion and action on old and new business. Meetings are conducted using Roberts’ Rules. The Chief will explain procedure for making motions and voting if necessary.
All youth members (under age 21) have a voice and can vote on items at the Lodge Quarterly Meeting. Adult members (21+) have a voice, but do not have voting rights. Adults should respect that this meeting is by and for the youth.
- Please log into Lodge Meetings with your FULL NAME. We use this to record attendance and to recognize speakers.
- Appropriate dress for online Lodge meetings is Class-A uniform with your OA sash.
- Participants should mute themselves if not speaking or have a question.
- Participants may also ask questions via the chat window.
- Chat may be used during the meeting for sharing documents, links, and other information.
- Please stick to the Agenda. Agenda items should be submitted to the Lodge Chief at least 1 week prior to meetings.
- Scout-like behavior is expected during all meetings.
We hope to see you online. Below is the Zoom connection information:
Topic: Kittatinny Lodge Quarterly Meeting
Time: 2:00 PM, Sunday, September 20
Meeting ID: 847 7069 2458
Yours in the WWW,
Kittatinny Lodge 5
Order of the Arrow
Hawk Mountain Council